WHEN PETALS SPEAK [A BETTER FLORIST]

A BETTER FLORIST REVIEW SINGAPORE FLORIST FLOWER DELIVERY



days i wanna wrap myself up in a  cocoon - stress is my chili, sloth my fries. 



my top 5 to claim a good day:
1. prayer.
2. coffee.
3. the sun.
4. time.
5. i love you's.
6. flowers.


yes. consider #6 as a bonus.






Sometimes I tick all 5.  Today isn't that sometimes coz today was the day I ticked all 6. 



Thank you A Better Florist.




While currently tied up to being the queen of procrastination, I neglect myself - my partner even more. I am weak at times, dominated by my ego til I forget the waves and chains that life brings forth. One thing's surprising tho, I was weak but I don't cry. Oh pain, you can cripple me but then I shall laugh at you in the long run. Needless to type, I find ways to cheer myself up. 

Do flowers count? 

As I slid into my flip flops, hubby's worn out shirt, Yankee cap & berms I rushed to the door  and then walk my way to Cold Storage. Yes, I grab any scruffy bouquet from the supermarket - heck even a petrol station if I manage to spot one.  

ting. 

INBOX (1) UNREAD.


The day came that I received this beautiful bouquet from A Better Florist.


Truth is, I wasn't expecting any prime petals to come my way. Although I'm pretty sure that ABF acquire theirs from Cameron Highlands, I still feel that these flowers become jaded from the travel, handling and pressure of all sort. 

But seeing this in front of our gate this morning? One word came to mind. Thoughtful.


I got the Pamper Her  Bundle- with leaves sprawling around, it's unruly yet beautiful.


Red roses make me squirm tho - pink I can manage ; this bouquet is an eclectic piece of floral arrangement. From the looks of it, these blooms don't come cheap but they're of good quality.

Website pricing stated $139 but inclusive of candles & macarons? Yes please. Oh did I say inclusive of delivery charge, GST, the whole shebang - a value for money in my opinion. 

ABF floral bouquet is fancy, vivid and having it around makes me feel alive once more. Thanks for online shoppin' that with the click of a button one can treat herself up to a beautiful bunch of blooms.

Beyond this delicate flock of petals, relaxing waft of lavender and chewy-soft macarons, it just makes everything better.
Ahh, this special gift ! Contemplating more if I shall go out and run errands or  burrow under my sheets. 


The latter won.  


It served as a reminder that under the sheets , I am a woman. I am pampered. I am blessed. 




💐


HERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR MY READERS

QUOTE WICKERMOSS20
to GET 20% DISCOUNT* 

* * * 



Thank you A Better Florist FOR MAKING ME FEEL pampered FOR ZE DAY ♡


more good news!


Tired of bland and boring floral arrangements? Why not learn floristry hacks and professional flower arrangement so you can personalise bouquets for your loved ones! It's wedding season once again & this week's flower jam session is all about wedding bouquets. We'll be making a beautifully simple and gorgeous wedding bouquet!Whether it's a date, some family bonding or even just a hobby - they got you covered.

Come and learn from one of their talented team of florists, learn flower hacks and basic Floristry at A Better Florist’s Flower Jamming Session on 17th June, 2017.



DATE AND TIME


Sat, June 17, 2017
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM 

LOCATION

A Better Florist HQ
The Riverside Piazza 11 Keng Cheow Street Singapore, #01-02, Singapore 059608




A Better Florist have been featured on Forbes, Huffington Post and Straits Times.💐




Thanks for looking 

DISCLOSURE:  This post featured products/services sent to the author for her consideration.. All opinions expressed here are her own honest, unbiased, non-sugarcoated reviews.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.

A BETTER FLORIST REVIEW SINGAPORE FLORIST FLOWER DELIVERY


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC