Finally Took the Controversial Oxy Facial Plunge! My Honest & Full Review*


ATLAS MEDICAL ATLAS MEDISPA OXY FACIAL REVIEW 


The moment my therapist mentioned "customized  cocktail" I  felt a sudden jerk, immediately opened my eyes and expected clinking wine glasses to serenade me while doing this facial. 

i'm such a royalty feeler, ikr. lol.


WELL, THIS CHAIR MAKES ME FEEL A ROYALTY NOW. WHAT A GORGEOUS SHADE OF ROYAL BLUE! MAKES ME WANNA BRING IT HOME FOR REAL.



but hey, the sound of cocktail in my facial? can't blame me. at the end of the day, i needed something to silence my silly brainbox of its pointless chats and endless musings. 


well, today wine neither cocktail won't do anything for me. oxygen will. 


wait. say what? 




Anyway, I recall when Madonna said she's a huge fan of oxygen facials. She always travel with her $14K intraceuticals oxygen machine and also has one in each of her 6 majestic homes 😱 Even the stars of SEX & THE CITY swear by this facial, also royalty Kate Middleton was told to have undergone this treatment before her wedding. 






Since I don't have celebrity bank account (I wish😂) I popped by Atlas to have this non invasive treatment done. Simply put, it is designed to replenisht he oxygen levels into our skin.


With this facial, I didn't get just a stream of 95% pure oxygen inhalation but also serums and oxygen were literally pushed throughout my skin, thanks to their fancy and hi tech machines from Korea. 



Yes, you got it right - 95% pure oxygen plus antioxidants cleanse and refresh the skin during the entire 90 minute treatment. I highly recommend it for all skin types - especially to those seeking for anti-aging, anti-acne or just basically having an overall reset for your skin.




is there anything special with this so-called oxy-facial?



You know as we age, our bodies also slow down in producing enough collagen - oxygen included to be properly absorbed and streamed well into our blood. The use of pressure and direct inhalation helps in the immediate supply of oxygen into our skin - it helps the moisturizers or even serums to be infused faster and directly into our skin. What you get in the end? Extra hydration and moisture.




can oxygen help with  acne?
Oxygen kills the acne-causing bacteria by damaging and destroying the membrane of the infected cells. It also helps in healing the acne inflammation. As we expose our skin to pollutants and also those late night sleeping, poor skincare hygiene - we simply starve our skin cells of oxygen. Ever wonder why it gets so dry even if we use an expensive moisturizer or serum? Cause we ignore the proper inhalation of oxygen. 



procedure
The actual oxy-facial procedure consists of an airbrush-gun-like wand that emits a 90-95% of oxygen, of which not only helps the skin to absorb the serums going into the skin. Do note that the oxygen itself is antibacterial and provides a cooling and calming effect. 

I won't bore you with the scientific explanation of each. In my vlog, the therapist explained each step and she emphasized on its main target - whether to clear up of your skin inflammation and the whatnot.

So which step I loved the most? Step #5. In which I had a major fail not showing you just because I totally got relaxed, my body gave in by the end of step 4. Last step was the direct inhalation of the pure oxygen and you bet I got more relaxed than ever that I dozed off. That bracing cool wind that's infused into my skin? OMFG.  shiokadoodlesboodles!

For reference here are the 5 steps :
  1. Meso-Jet Therapy
  2. Cocktail Infusion
  3. Oxy Jet
  4. Lymphatic Drainage Massage
  5. Oxygen Inhale


benefits


I find it really safe, painless, non-invasive and effective. Again, what I have tried is the non-medical treatment. 

Also compared to micro-dermabrasion, oxy-facial did not give me any side effects like stinging or even burning sensation. I was expecting my skin to itch but it didn't happen.

Their way of pumping oxygen into my skin was gentle enough that I think this is even suitable for those with sensitive skin. I do have sensitive skin and it was all good except for the tiny red bumps I got from the extraction. I do get those but after a few hours or so, they subside and I never get any post-extraction scarring since ATLAS took charge my skin when it comes to facial. 


results 
Mild headache
◾Less bloated face
◾Extra dry lips
◾Extra glowing & smoother skin
◾Extra minutes sitting on the toilet bowl passing out toxins. 
The cleaner thought I was doing yoga inside my cubicle. 

The last was the best, I've never peed that loooonnng, thanks for the detoxification and lymphatic drainage massage. Lastly I didn't get any breakout nor pimple since I had it. As of this writing, my pimples were still in a cocoon stage. Well, I rarely get pimples anyway but with the unhealthy food and being a night crawler of course I do get them too. 


For full review, you may want to view this vlog on my youtube channel ➷ drop me a like and subscribe perhaps if it helped? i will love you forever! 






You may check ATLAS out and experience this, results may vary but breathing oxygen? Your body and not just your face will reap its benefit. 





They're offering the same treatment at $68 (U.P. $548) for 1st time customers💕 


Good things must share so if you wanna have some pamperin' too, you can ☎ 6735.0996 and quote my name, CHARLES ANGEL or WICKERMOSS and be entitled to a 50% off on your First Trial Treatments. 

And nope, I don't get any commission from it LOL




Atlas Medispa
391B ORCHARD ROAD NGEE ANN CITY TOWER B
#24-10 SINGAPORE 238874
Tel: (+65)6735.0996 | email: enquiry@atlasmedispa.com
Operating Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10.30AM – 8.30PM
Saturday 10.30AM – 6PM
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays





Thanks for looking 


DISCLOSURE:  This post featured services provided to the author for her consideration.All opinions expressed are her own honest, unbiased, non-sugarcoated reviews. All images are the property of wickeRmoss unless stated otherwise.. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.



ATLAS MEDICAL ATLAS MEDISPA OXY FACIAL REVIEW 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC